Friday, August 7, 2009

Jerry Garcia Famous Quotes

It's pretty clear now that what looked like it might have been some kind of counterculture is, in reality, just the plain old chaos of undifferentiated weirdness.
~Author : Jerry Garcia Famous Quotes

Justice delayed is justice denied.
~Author : William Gladstone Inspirational Sayings

Never deprive someone of hope it might be all they have.
~Author : H Jackson Jr Brown Nice Quotes

I have seen the science I worshipped, and the aircraft I loved, destroying the civilization I expected them to serve.
~Author : Charles Lindbergh Toronto Globe and Mail newspaper letter to the editor Great Sayings

The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth.
~Author : Antoine De SaintExupery Meaningful Sayings

All my life I wanted to be someone I guess I should have been more specific.
~Author : Jane Wagner Wise Quotes

I am not afraid of the pen, or the scaffold, or the sword. I will tell the truth wherever I please.
~Author : Mother Jones Motivational Sayings

Confidence is Going after Moby Dick in a rowboat, And taking the tarter sauce with you. A Bullfighter who goes in the ring with mustard on his sword.
~Author : Zig Ziglar Famous Quotes

Innumerable voices have been asserting for some time now that human society is passing through a crisis, that its stability has been gravely shattered. It is characteristic of such a situation that individuals feel indifferent or even hostile toward the group, small or large, to which they belong. In order to illustrate my meaning, let me record here a personal experience. I recently discussed with an intelligent and well-disposed man the threat of another war, which in my opinion would seriously endanger the existence of mankind, and I remarked that only a supranational organization would offer protection from that danger. Thereupon my visitor, very calmly and coolly, said to me Why are you so deeply opposed to the disappearance of the human race
~Author : Albert Einstein Inspirational Sayings

The junior senator from Wisconsin, by his reckless charges, has so preyed upon the fears and hatreds and prejudices of the American people that he has started a prairie fire which neither he nor anyone else may be able to control.
~Author : William Fullbright Nice Quotes

It is easier to live through someone else than to become complete yourself.
~Author : Betty Friedan Great Sayings

Courage is knowing what not to fear.
~Author : Plato Meaningful Sayings

Tourists are terrorists with cameras. Terrorists are tourists with guns.
~Author : Anon Wise Quotes

Of all human ills, greatest is fortune's wayward tyranny.
~Author : Sophocles Motivational Sayings

Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature
~Author : George Bernard Shaw Famous Quotes

You don't pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success.
~Author : Zig Ziglar Inspirational Sayings

How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?
~Author : John Kerry Statement on Vietnam before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee April 22 1971 Nice Quotes

My mother said to me, if you go into the military, you will become a general. If you go into the clergy, you will become Pope. Instead, I became an artist, and I am Piccaso.
~Author : Pablo Piccaso Great Sayings

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
~Author : Mahatma Gandhi Meaningful Sayings

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
~Author : George Bernard Shaw Wise Quotes

You have to allow a certain amount of time in which you are doing nothing in order to have things occur to you, to let your mind think.
~Author : Mortimer Adler Motivational Sayings

I am in fact a Hobbit, in all but size.
~Author : J R R Tolkien Famous Quotes

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
~Author : Bertrand Russell Inspirational Sayings

No Voice; but oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment